Built on all the favorite features of our best-selling Freedom 2-bike rack, the Freedom 4-bike has twice the capacity, making it the perfect match for cycling families. From electric bikes to unicycles to everything in between, the Freedom 4-bike hitch rack has ability to carry just about any style and combination of bicycles out there. And with that kind of freedom comes more time spent riding, and less time loading and unloading. Plus, our proprietary Cuscino pads the bike frame cradle and rugged injection-molded wheel trays securely hold bikes. Freedom 4-bike has a convenient foot-operated tilt pedal, allowing for vehicle access or compact storage.
Protected By The Cuscino
At Saris we love bikes and it shows in every product we make. Our patent pending Cuscino, which is Italian for pillow, was designed by Fabio Pedrini to lovingly protect your bike during transit. View our video to learn more.
Also available in a 2-Bike version.
- Protective rubber holders adjust to fit all frame types.
- Ratcheting straps keep bikes secure.
- Can carry up to 4-bikes of any type (190 lb total, with the two outer bikes not exceeding 35 lb each).
- Foot pedal activated tilt allows access to vehicle cargo area.
- Add wheel holders to your Freedom rack to fit Fat Tire bikes.
- This rack fits a wheelbase up to 48" right out of the box.