When adventure calls, you need a hardy bike rack to get you and your collection of bikes there. That’s why we built the SuperClamp 4-bike from the ground up to be the safest, toughest, and lightest 4-bike platform hitch rack on the road. It all comes down to its super compact design, with two bikes carried on a single horizontal bar. Plus, each bike rack undergoes unparalleled testing in the heart of tundra country – meaning, if it survives here in Wisconsin, it will thrive wherever your compass leads.
When it comes to durability, versatility and carrying capacity, the SuperClamp 4-bike packs a punch in its light, 63 lb package. In fact, the SuperClamp is 40% lighter than similar platform hitch racks, yet is guaranteed to last a lifetime thanks to its tough steel construction. Load it up with mountain bikes, electric bikes, kid’s bikes, road bikes, insert-any-bike-type-here bike, and the SuperClamp will carry them safely to their destination. No matter where your bike wants to go, the SuperClamp 4-bike is up for the challenge.
Also available in a 2-Bike version.
- Rock solid dual hooks provide unmatched security, and never touches the bike’s frame.
- Brawny, yet lightweight – can carry up to 4 bikes of any type (190 lb total, with the two outer bikes not exceeding 35 lb each).
- Load 'em up! Crafted to haul a wide variety and combination of bikes, including those with wheelbases up to 50".
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded (your dog will thank you), and folds up when not in use.
- Functional, eye-pleasing design that looks good on any car and features integrated locks, reflectors and of course - a bottle opener.