Whether you ride to train or to get around town, one of the biggest dangers to cyclists is other road users with much larger vehicles. To keep yourself visible on the road, add the Niterider Solas 250 Tail Light to your arsenal of gear. This light puts out up to 250 lumens to alert motorists to your location, and can be used in four modes that customize to your needs. Daylight Visible Flash helps you be seen even in the brightest sun, while group ride mode helps motorists spot you without blinding the rest of your group. The Solas recharges via the included USB cable, and lasts up to a whopping 40 hours on a full charge.
- Tail light for road cycling and commuting
- Four modes let you customize the light
- Up to 250 lumens display your position to motorists
- Daylight Visible Flash increases visibility even during the day
- Group ride mode helps you be seen without blinding your group
- Recharges through the included USB cable
- Battery life runs up to 40 hours